There is some exciting news for people who love craft beer as much as they love hard seltzer — the first known beer and hard seltzer mix pack has hit the market!
The new 12-pack, produced by Colorado-based Bootstrap Brewing Company, features five different beer selections along with the brewery’s newest creation, Sparkalicious Hard Seltzer. Each pack will include two cans of each flavor.
All the beers featured in the new mix 12-pack won medals this year for the 2020 USA Beer Ratings awards. USA Beer Ratings is a trade network that not only recognizes great beer, but also excellence in packaging, design and consumer value.
Bootstrap Brewing Company Party Mix 12-Pack Featured Beers:
- Insane Rush IPA (7.6% ABV | 51 IBUs): Won Gold, Best Value, and Best Packaging at 2020 USA Beer Ratings. Brewed with five hop varietals, notes of citrus and pine.
- Wreak Havoc Imperial Red Ale (8.5% ABV | 88 IBUs): Won Gold at 2020 USA Beer Ratings. A massively hopped red ale brewed with seven hop varietals.
- Lush Puppy Juicy IPA (6.3% ABV | 40 IBUs): Won Silver at 2020 USA Beer Ratings. A tropical IPA with citrus notes.
- Chillax Pineapple Gold (4.5% ABV | 10 IBUs): Won Silver at 2020 USA Beer Ratings. A golden ale infused with real pineapple.
- Stick’s Pale Ale (5.5% ABV | 36 IBUs): Won Silver at 2020 USA Beer Ratings. A citrusy pale le dry-hopped with Mozaic.
The Bootstrap Brewing Company Party Pack is especially exciting for people with gluten intolerance, as all of the beers included in the pack are not only award-winning but also gluten-reduced.
Bootstrap Brewing Company’s Sparkalicious Hard Seltzer currently has a lineup of three different flavors, all inspired by well-known cocktails. The new beer and seltzer mix pack will offer a rotating selection of these three Sparklalicious flavors, which include takes on the Greyhound, the Tequila Sunrise, and Cosmopolitan.
The brewery’s Greyhound Sparkalicious, made with real grapefruit, is also a 2020 award winner and took home a gold medal at the 2020 U.S. Open Cider & Beverage Championships in the Fruit and Hard Seltzer category.
The Bootstrap Brewing Company Party Pack and all other Bootstrap Brewing Co. beverages are currently only available for purchase in the state of Colorado, so craft beer and seltzer fans outside of the state will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on a convenient beer and hard seltzer mix.
If this pioneering beer and hard seltzer mixed pack sees success on the market, other breweries may follow suit to produce 12-pack offerings featuring both beer and hard seltzer.
Many craft breweries are getting into the hard seltzer space, so it makes sense that such mixed 12-packs have a high probability of being widely available on the market very soon — as long as consumers buy it!
- Podcast: New Realm’s Mitch Steele Talks Hard Seltzer - March 8, 2021
- Big Brands Bring Awareness with Publicity — in the Market or in the Courts - February 27, 2021
- Naked Seltzer Betters the Home Bar - February 26, 2021